Review: Sugar Daddies by Jade West

Sugar Daddies by Jade West

Standalone
Publication Date: July 7th 2016
Genres: Erotica, Contemporary Romance, Menage (M/M/F)
Length: 341 pages
A sugar daddy website doesn’t seem a sound basis for an A1 life plan, but I’m a small town girl with big dreams, and there’s this one advert, this one crazy advert I can’t stop thinking about…

Two hot guys seeking their Little Miss Right.
Someone who can entertain them, amuse them, fit in with their corporate schedule.
And sex. They want sex.
Lots of sex.
Bonus, right? One major dose of epic win.

Of course, guys like Carl and Rick have their conditions. One being that they come together, or not at all.
Hell, I can live with that.

And there are no skeletons in their designer closet, none that I can find.
Just two hot sugar daddies, with particular tastes, nothing to worry about.

Until Carl and Rick spill the big one, the one that sends the girls running. A whole string of them before me, running to the hills without so much as a backward glance.

Maybe I should run, too. Thanks but no thanks, see you around, guys, nice knowing you.
But I’m already in way too deep for that.

Warning – as with every other Jade West book, reader discretion is highly advised. This novel contains vivid depictions of MMF / MM relationships, and Jade’s characters, as always, have very filthy mouths. Mature readers only, please.


MY REVIEW

My last read from Jade West didn't work for me, I'm glad I finished this. I didn't expect this to be that long and I almost put DNF. This could be shorter because it was pretty boring until the middle. So here's my bittersweet review.

Katie Smith is looking sugar daddy for fulfill her dream. The impossible one because she's only twenty two years old, undergraduate without steady job. Katie met Carl and Rick; a bi-couple through Sugar Daddy's website. Both of them are looking for someone to spend time with. No string, no drama. Just companionship to have a lot of sex. Together. Something turns unexpected and changed their 'relationship' course.

I want fun. Companionship. Someone who’ll make us laugh. Someone who fits. Someone who’s kind. Someone who takes cock like a trooper and still wants more the next morning.

I have hard time to finished it because many things didn't work for me at first. I only feel the excitement after 70%. Because yeah, this is taking too long. Anyway, Katie is quite enjoyable character. She's independent and hard-working woman. This is her first time looking for Sugar Daddy and ended up with Carl and Rick. It was really smooth and I enjoyed it. However, when the first time they initiated sex with Katie kinda failed to me. No chemistry at all, only lust for each other.

I was about to be fucked by two men, two big men, I wasn’t nervous. The nerves were all gone. I felt safe. I felt wanted. I felt like the most desirable woman on earth.

The author mentioned about M/M/F inside her book. Yeah it is true and I still read it after considering a few times. Sometimes I couldn't connect with M/M but Carl and Rick are loveable. Carl is the top in the relationship. He's the stern one with terrible past. Rick is the sunshine in here. He's so charming and funny and easily show affection. Both of them are really great team but when it comes into woman, they kinda lame.

However, their bedroom really disappointed me. The dirty talks feels hollow without coaxing and they're so rushed into fucking. Katie turns into really horny girl when it comes into Carl and Rick. I can say that the sex bored me to sleep. Hardly sexy and passionate. But maybe it's only me. Maybe you'll enjoy it more.

The conflict started late and there were things became complicated yet interesting. Both Carl and Rick are really supportive towards Katie. Every relationship has to face upside and down sooner or later. They handled it perfectly without exaggerating drama. Yeah, it was a bit overwhelm but still acceptable. Overall, Sugar Daddies was okay read. I liked the ending and how Katie finally have her dream and happily ever after with two men.

Life is so weird. So good and so bad all at once.

No comments :

Post a Comment