Review: Little Dancer by Brianna Hale

Little Dancer by Brianna Hale

Standalone
Publication Date: April 17th, 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Length: 135 pages
Twenty-year-old dancer Abby Williams has only ever felt truly herself while she's onstage. It's the one place she gets the firm direction and focused attention she craves to keep her whimsical thoughts in order. Offstage she feels out of place, forced to give up her girlish treasures and bombarded at every turn with adult responsibilities. But one missed dance cue in front of the intimidating theater director could take all this away.

Summoned to Rufus Kingsolver's office, Abby is terrified the darkly handsome, commanding man is about to end her dream. But Rufus has other ideas. He wants to be her Dom. He wants her to call him Daddy.

Abby is shocked, but the spark of curiosity and taboo desire have her wanting more. Under Rufus's firm hand, they explore the erotic depths of their unconventional, yet beautiful, relationship. Abby is falling deeper in love with Rufus and the Little/Dom lifestyle, but it's not long before she comes face-to-face with her darkest fear—judgment from the outside world.

Daddy knows best, but what if, this once, he can't protect her?

This book is approximately 40,000 words

One-click with confidence. This title is part of the Carina Press Romance Promise: all the romance you're looking for with an HEA/HFN. It's a promise!


MY REVIEW

W.O.W! Finally I found not-BDSM-wannabe new author. This was my first read from Brianna Hale, but definitely not my last. Daddy/lg is one of my sensitive kink because not many people could pull this off. But Ms. Hale totally nailed it without overpowering in the sex area.

Abby Williams couldn't lose her job when Rufus Kingsolver; the owner of the theater glared at her. Moreover, her parents didn't understand her as a dancer and pushed Abby to get 'normal' job. When Rufus ordered her on his knees, she was taken by surprise. Spank!

The intense look in his eyes encourages me to rub harder. We look into each other’s eyes as the hot, tight sensation inside me builds, our breaths mingling. His eyes are becoming dark with desire.
“Does that feel good, babygirl?”
“Yes.”
He catches my jaw between his thumb and fingers and squeezes hard. “Say, yes, daddy.”

The story told from Abby's POV. She's in her early twenty and living with her parents. I can feel their worry about their daughter future but somehow they didn't understand her at all. I kinda liked her because Abby is a passionate and hard working girl. But her addiction to sweet was too much for me (Like Strawberry Milk in the morning or Strawberry Pocky for the snack). She's also love her own world; pink, glittery and magical.

So...you’d be like my boyfriend?”
His hand caresses my shoulder. “Oh, sweetheart. It goes so much deeper than that. I’d own you.”

Rufus came into Abby's life as her boss at first. I think Rufus is really good for Abby even I didn't like his sudden approach. But he still attentive to Abby; talking to her if something bad happens or she's upset. However, Rufus made a mistake when he didn't guide Abby about this lifestyle. I easily like Rufus when he confessed to be her Dominant. He also mentioned his Daddy kink and she didn't mind ;)


I really enjoyed their kinky relationship. Rufus really indulge Abby's inner child as a his little girl. FYI, their relationship isn't 24/7 kinky and mostly happened in the bedroom. But I also didn't mind the flirt in real life. Of course, another thing that I liked is, they're not having marathon sex every time. Abby's progress under Rufus' rules made her less mousy and really happy with herself. She also didn't hesitate to try to be 'womanly' than her usual self. Rufus just love everything about Abby. And I loved everything about them especially their kinky play!


How’s daddy’s little fucktoy?



Master, Sir or Daddy just a title for some Dominants. In this story, Rufus enjoy himself as her Daddy because it's more playful kink and he feels like a nurturer. And Abby is really adorable baby girl for him. But there's a bit family drama from Abby's parents. It was predictable and ended up okay but not necessary. Overall, I'm really happy with this book. Nicely written and best Daddy/lg story I've ever read. I can't wait to read Ms. Hale next releases in the future!


“You’re my princess, babygirl, but you’re my slutty little princess who does bad things for daddy.”

No comments :

Post a Comment