ARC Review: His Princess by Alexa Riley

His Princess by Alexa Riley

Series: The Princess #1
Publication Date: February 20th, 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
Length: 80 pages
Alena is a princess, and with that comes responsibility. Like marrying the giant caveman King Roman, who looks more like a warrior than a ruler. Everything about him is intense. Especially the way he looks at her. But she’s been promised to him, and there’s no way out.

Roman took one look and made up his mind. Princess Alena will be his and no one will stop him from taking her. Everything about her belongs to him now, and waiting one week for a wedding isn’t going to happen.

This beast of a man might just claim his princess before she has a chance to say “I do.”

Warning: Oh, this is good. It’s so, so good. Trust us.

Each book in The Princess series is standalone & about a different couple.


MY REVIEW

“I’ll stop at nothing until you get what you want. And I always get what I want.”
Super pretty cover! Also the blurb excited me. Alexa Riley wrote a new series about an alpha king and his future queen. It was short enough to make me fall in love. I won't forget this whole new royally experience.


Finally it's the time for King Roman to choose a bride and she's Alena. One look based on picture and he decide to make her "his queen". Alena is going to be a bride for the King she barely knew. Together with her sister, Tabby, she made a plan to deceive the King. Alena didn't know him at all. She took the King by surprise but it makes him intrigued her more.

You know it’s my royal right to inspect you. To make sure you’re…” I stop as I reach the hem of the fabric and push it up slightly. “…pure.”

I was surprised with this unknown kingdom. King Roman is a total alpha male with intense look yet handsome. Roman focused only with his future wife, Alena. She's a decent princess, I guess. Pure and innocent. Also a virgin. Definitely AR's style. I enjoyed their arranged marriage somehow.

You saved this part of yourself for me and me alone. I will worship and cherish it just like I will every other part of you. That’s my duty to you as your king.”

I enjoyed their shenanigans so much. Dirty and pervert AF. Roman with his big cock couldn't help to get horny all the time. I liked how Roman went into caveman mode even after their marriage. It didn't take much time for Alena to fall in love with Roman. He's really something she never dreamed of.

Roman really did amazing dirty talk but I hated when he turns into marshmallow. Oooey-gooey romantic talk feels weird to me. The story contains pure skinship without drama which is I've expected from the author. If you expect to see a glimpse about Roman's kingdom, there is none! Also I can't wait for Tabby's story. She's the wild one with Roman's bodyguard, Vlad. Overall, I really liked this over-the-top fairy tale. I totally in love with this fresh ambiance about royal family. Definitely recommended for y'all smut junkies.

“Do you not like your own touch?”
“I like when you do it.”
“Of course you do. Because my touch is possessive, and it’s the only one you know. It owns you.”

No comments :

Post a Comment